Breaks on television for short Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BREAKS ON TELEVISION FOR SHORT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 17D. Aim for
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Medal of Honor recipient
- 2d. Japan's continent
- 3d. Mimics Eminem
- 4d. "___ of the Heart," 1999 movie starring Meryl Streep as the violin teacher
- 5d. Residue in a smoker's tray
- 6d. Pirate's stolen goods
- 7d. Folk singer Guthrie
- 8d. "Half ___," 2006 film starring Ryan Gosling as a history teacher
- 9d. ___ Ki-moon, former Secretary-General of the UN
- 10d. Like every alternate number
- 11d. Breaks on television, for short
- 17d. Aim for
- 19d. Nickname for Beetle Bailey's boss
- 22d. Poverty-stricken
- 24d. Use a Kindle
- 25d. Performs in a film
- 26d. Giggle syllable that follows "tee"
- 27d. NFL's Super ___
- 28d. Hard to find
- 29d. Of similar character
- 31d. "Two pills a day," e.g.
- 31|"Two pills a day," ed.g.|Dose.
- 37d. After-bath sprinkle
- 38d. Take the title
- 41d. Zapped surgically with a beam
- 43d. Suffers physically
- 44d. Football Hall of Famer Walker
- 46d. "Don't worry about me": 2 wds.
- 46|"Don't worry about me": 2 wdsd.|Imok.
- 47d. Lead-in to "up" to mean Mac or Fenty Beauty's domain
- 48d. Farm area measure
- 49d. "___ on Me," 1989 biographical film starring Morgan Freeman as the principal of Eastside High
- 50d. Handheld computer, like the PalmPilot: Abbr.
- 50|Handheld computer, like the PalmPilot: Abbrd.|Pda.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.