Breath of fresh phrase for something new and refreshing Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
BREATH OF FRESH PHRASE FOR SOMETHING NEW AND REFRESHING 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 18A. Prefix with "natal" or "classical"
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. ___-a-boo
- 5a. "Maisel" preceder
- 8a. "___, humbug!"
- 11a. "___ nice year!": 2 wds.
- 13a. Slippery fish
- 14a. Seething rage
- 15a. Gloomy, in poetry
- 16a. Obamacare initials
- 17a. "Breath of fresh ___," phrase for something new and refreshing
- 18a. Prefix with "natal" or "classical"
- 20a. Cash dispensers: Abbr.
- 22a. "Break new ___," phrase that means to do something fresh and innovative
- 25a. Split ___ soup
- 26a. Furniture wood
- 27a. Recipe instruction
- 29a. Sounded the bell, say
- 33a. ___ Guthrie (folk musician)
- 35a. "All ___ for the new year?"
- 37a. Proposer's joint?
- 38a. "Turn over a new ___," phrase that means to start a new chapter
- 39a. Path a story follows
- 41a. Suffix with "simple" or "single"
- 42a. One in the stadium, usually
- 45a. "Schitt's Creek" co-creator and Dan Levy's father
- 47a. "She," in Sicily
- 48a. Tetris shape
- 49a. ___ Black, character from "2 Broke Girls"
- 51a. Waiter's bonus
- 53a. "A new ___ of life," phrase that means a new chance to succeed
- 57a. Actress Larter of "Varsity Blues"
- 58a. Eggs in a Zoology lab
- 59a. Well-dressed dinner?
- 60a. Frequently, in poetry
- 61a. First word of Dante's "Inferno"
- 62a. Blend together
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.