Brewery barrel Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
BREWERY BARREL 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 52A. ___ Chicken, American entree that consists of fried cubes of meat on a skewer
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Desktop alternatives to iMacs, say: Abbr.
- 4a. Scottish boy
- 7a. "This is the ___ straw!" ("No more chances!")
- 11a. Enjoy a burrito, say
- 12a. Old age fund letters
- 13a. Soothing succulent in some skin creams
- 14a. Flightless Aussie bird
- 15a. Used an ottoman
- 16a. Fisherman's hope?
- 17a. Roasted or grilled Middle Eastern dish that consists of skewered meat or veggies
- 19a. "I'm not ___ to come to the phone right now..." (voicemail message)
- 22a. Sis's sibling, for short
- 23a. Texter's response to a joke: Abbr.
- 24a. Utensil for eating soup
- 26a. Corn ___, sausage coated with cornmeal batter deep-fried and served on a stick
- 27a. Month after August, for short
- 30a. ___ hat (construction worker's headgear)
- 31a. Singer Lipa of "New Rules"
- 32a. Type of shirt that might have a popped collar
- 33a. Letter after "emm"?
- 34a. Owl's cry
- 35a. Garbage disposal spot
- 36a. Hog's mate
- 37a. Most liked, in texting slang
- 38a. Layered Spanish appetizer consisting of bread, meat, or veggies and served on a stick
- 41a. Soccer player's asset
- 44a. Apple's cousin that's "poached" for desserts
- 47a. ___ Lingus (Irish airline)
- 48a. Alias letters
- 49a. ___ mater
- 50a. Gentle touch on the shoulder, say
- ↶current51a. Brewery barrel
- 52a. ___ Chicken, American entree that consists of fried cubes of meat on a skewer
- 53a. Secret observer?
- 54a. "The Hitch-Hiker" director ___ Lupino
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.