Broadway musical with a feline name Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
BROADWAY MUSICAL WITH A FELINE NAME 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 28D. Minor public scene
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Month with a spooky last day, for short
- 2d. Vietnamese soup
- 3d. ___ of war
- 4d. Read, as a barcode
- 5d. Tuna in a Hawaiian household
- 6d. "Ma ___," American radio soap opera from the Golden Age starring Virginia Payne
- 7d. Get ruined, as an ice sculpture
- 8d. Have faith in, with "on"
- 9d. Pig's spot
- 11d. Masculine in an aggressive way
- 13d. Pal in Canberra
- 18d. Heavy-handed one
- 20d. "The Halls of ___," American radio show from the Golden Age starring Ronald Colman
- 21d. One of the three bears?
- 22d. Disney's snowman from "Frozen"
- 23d. "It'll ___ you" (price to pay)
- 24d. First "L" in LOL
- ↶current27d. Broadway musical with a feline name
- 28d. Minor public scene
- 29d. Coat for a road
- 31d. "King ___ Time," USA's longest-running radio show
- 32d. "Quiet, ___!," American radio show from the Golden Age starring Ernest Chappell
- 34d. Moo goo ___ pan (Cantonese-inspired dish)
- 35d. "Sorry, my hands ___ tied"
- 38d. Water under a castle's bridge?
- 39d. "Coyote ___" (2000 film)
- 40d. Like some heirs or breadwinners
- 41d. Average in math?
- 42d. "Reading Rainbow" network: Abbr.
- 44d. Before today?
- 46d. Elle, e.g., for short
- 47d. ___ as directed
- 48d. Room for squats
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.