Campsite structures Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
CAMPSITE STRUCTURES 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 39D. Word after "horse" or "soap"
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Cut short, like hair
- 2d. Information website, for short
- 3d. International fuel organization: Abbr.
- 4d. MIT ___ School of Management
- 5d. Celestial snowballs
- 6d. Cain's biblical twin
- 7d. "Wise ___ say, only fools rush in..."
- 8d. Blot on a cloth
- 9d. Gloomy atmosphere (rhymes with " ball")
- 10d. Highest point (anagram of "mace")
- 11d. What a rolling stone does not gather
- 19d. Beach headgears
- 20d. "I call dibs on it!"
- 22d. Ray-___ (aviator company)
- 23d. Navigational aid in a city guidebook
- 24d. Woodcutter's chopper
- 25d. 50-50, e.g.
- 27d. Impress romantically
- 28d. Actor KJ ___ from "Riverdale"
- 29d. Soak up liquid
- 30d. "Get a room!" action: Abbr.
- 35d. Galle's country ___ Lanka
- 36d. ___ Latynina, gymnast who represented former Soviet Union and has won 18 Olympic gold medals
- 37d. Tiger Woods' organization: Abbr.
- 38d. Campsite structures
- 39d. Word after "horse" or "soap"
- 40d. ___ Bjorgen, Norwegian cross-country skier who has won 15 Olympic medals
- 41d. "Glory to ___ My God This Night..."
- 42d. Racer who napped, in a fable
- 44d. "As ___ as the ocean"
- 45d. Black-and-white aquatic predator
- 46d. Metric units of weight, for short
- 48d. "The ___ to my Tonic" festival
- 50d. Superimpose audio tracks, say
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.