Campus URL ender Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
CAMPUS URL ENDER 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 55D. ___ Noddings (American philosopher)
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Well suited
- 2d. ___ Paulo, Brazil
- 3d. TikTok or WhatsApp, for short
- 4d. U.S
- 5d. Synonym of speed that "makes waste?"
- 6d. Close-up in an atlas page
- 7d. Radar screen reading
- 8d. 2017 Pixar film with the song "Remember Me"
- 9d. Second-largest deer
- 11d. Ace-serving Arthur
- 12d. Synonym of speed that's also a series of successes
- 18d. Poet ___ Pound who wrote "The Cantos"
- 20d. Growth on old bread
- 21d. It's raised by the suspicious
- 22d. Egg in the spoon, e.g.
- 23d. Singer James known for "At Last"
- 27d. Welcoming thing at a door?
- 29d. What the only vowel on a compass represents
- 30d. Greek war god
- 31d. Consumer-protecting agency: Abbr.
- 36d. Sprinted, say
- 38d. The Beatles' "Abbey Road," e.g.
- 39d. ___ Howard (one of the Three Stooges)
- 42d. Delicate French pancake
- 43d. Scottish singer ___ Boyle
- 45d. Alternative to canned or frozen
- 46d. Handyman's favorite synonym of speed?
- 47d. Vehicles from Venus?: Abbr.
- 48d. Speak like a smoker
- 49d. Devoid of tresses
- 53d. Tour guide's word
- ↶current54d. Campus URL ender
- 55d. ___ Noddings (American philosopher)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.