Chess castle Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
CHESS CASTLE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Spiderman's output
- 4a. Perfume-appreciating organ
- 8a. Winter garment
- 12a. "My lips ___ sealed"
- 13a. "___ Brockovich," movie starring Julia Roberts
- 14a. Ready, willing, and ___
- 15a. Little point to pick
- 16a. Piano supports, say
- 17a. Reddish-brown horse
- 18a. Rachel ___, American marine biologist who wrote the influential book "Silent Spring"
- 20a. Pet reindeer in "Frozen"
- 21a. Android alternative: Abbr.
- 22a. "Dancing with ___ Stars"
- 23a. Hawk's claw
- 26a. Henry David ___, American naturalist and transcendentalist who wrote the book "Walden"
- 30a. Sentimental music genre
- 31a. Handle the tab, say
- 32a. Vigor's partner
- 33a. Aldo ___, American environmentalist who wrote the book "A Sand County Almanac: And Sketches Here and There"
- 36a. Camel's cousin from Peru
- 38a. Blu-___ (DVD format)
- 39a. Asia's ___ Zedong
- 40a. Rorschach test image
- 42a. ___ Abbey, American environmental activist who wrote the book "Desert Solitaire"
- 46a. Have a good cry
- 47a. Legal rights organization: Abbr.
- 49a. Outdated cry of disgust
- 50a. Cover with concrete, as a road
- 51a. Chess "castle"
- 52a. Card with an "A"
- 53a. John ___, American naturalist who wrote the book "The Yosemite"
- 54a. Musical sound
- 55a. Deep sleep letters
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.