Cloves cinnamon cumin and so on Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
CLOVES CINNAMON CUMIN AND SO ON 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Baking measure: Abbr.
- 2d. Pursue romantically, perhaps
- 3d. Cereal grain
- 4d. It may be obtuse or acute
- 5d. "Big Blue" company: Abbr.
- 6d. Afternoon show
- 7d. Cloves, cinnamon, cumin, and so on
- 8d. Currency in Dhaka
- 9d. ___-friendly (easy to work with)
- 11d. Biblical hymn
- 14d. Wee bit
- 19d. Place for some gloss?
- 21d. Color changers
- 22d. URL letters
- 23d. Cincinnati's state
- 24d. Sugar unit
- 27d. One way to cook
- 28d. Sheet to fill, at a clinic
- 29d. Princess from "The Princess Diaries"
- 30d. Stench or smell
- 33d. Hooded winter jacket
- 35d. Center of the solar system?
- 36d. Handwritten note
- 38d. ___ Rose Sonenclar, young singer who participated in "The X Factor"
- 39d. Like an emotional speech
- 40d. Son of Prince Valiant
- 41d. Closest pal: Abbr.
- 42d. Genuine and true
- 43d. Bulldogs' school?
- 47d. Certain time period
- 48d. Long-snouted fish
- 49d. Expressive musical genre
- 50d. Deli bread
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.