Cokes competitor Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
COKES COMPETITOR 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "Dot" follower in a website, usually
- 2d. Expression of surprise
- 3d. "Finding ___ Tin Tin"
- 4d. Uploaded on Facebook, for one
- 5d. My ___ Romance (rock band)
- 6d. "Ben-___," 1959 epic film starring Charlton Heston
- 7d. I-sorry connector: 2 wds.
- 8d. Scottish flat hat
- 9d. Take one's breath away
- 10d. Bed and breakfast spot
- 13d. Go-getter
- 15d. Young one
- 19d. Map line, for short
- 20d. Coke's competitor
- 21d. Switch type: Hyph.
- 22d. Popular soft drink flavor
- 24d. Best grade: Hyph.
- 25d. ___ box (television)
- 26d. Short snoozes?
- 27d. Chandler's last name in "Friends"
- 29d. Republican opponent, for short
- 33d. Government health watchdog: Abbr.
- 35d. Long-running forensic drama on CBS: Abbr.
- 38d. Sudden change in a plot?
- 39d. Paper size, for short
- 41d. Oscar ___ Hoya, former American boxer: 2 wds.
- 42d. Part of some telephone numbers, for short
- 43d. Lays down the lawn
- 44d. "___ and a Half Men"
- 45d. Meat in a sandwich
- 46d. Singer ___ Lennox of "Up Late"
- 48d. Tuna holder
- 49d. "May ___ of service?": 2 wds.
- 50d. Full house sign: Abbr.
- 51d. "Cemetery ___," zombie movie directed by Michele Soavi
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.