Concludes say Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
CONCLUDES SAY 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 9D. Satisfied a growling tummy
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Jazz style
- 2d. Reverse command on a computer
- 3d. "The Walking ___," 2010 post-apocalyptic TV show that inspired a wine collection by Lot18 and AMC
- 4d. Bearded beast from Africa
- 5d. Kellogg's Cracklin' ___ Bran
- 6d. "Blowin' in the Wind" singer Bob
- 7d. Did some digging
- 8d. Concludes, say
- 9d. Satisfied a growling tummy
- 10d. "Neither this ___ that"
- 15d. Prophetic sign
- 16d. "Give it ___": 2 wds.
- 18d. Air freshener's target
- 21d. Peach ___ (dessert with raspberry sauce)
- 23d. "Three," in Venice
- 24d. Coop resident
- 25d. Old piece of cloth
- 26d. Word before "horse" or "cow"
- 27d. Pen ___ (letter buddy)
- 28d. Plastic ___ Band
- 29d. According to
- 32d. "Patriot ___ with Hasan Minhaj" (Netflix show)
- 33d. Prefix with "physical" or "analysis"
- 36d. "___ cow!"
- 37d. Title with Sam or Ben
- 38d. Asia's ___ Zedong
- 40d. "Saturday Night ___," sketch comedy show that inspired a wine collection by Lot18
- 41d. One who reads a manual
- 43d. Herb that is apt for a wise man?
- 44d. "Star ___," sci-fi media franchise starring William Shatner that inspired a wine collection by Wines That Rock
- 45d. "Do the ___" (popular beverage slogan)
- 46d. Ex G.I.'s organization: Abbr.
- 47d. "Before," to a poet
- 48d. "The Catcher in the ___"
- 50d. "Eeny, meeny, miny, ___"
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.