Cotton fabric used in military clothing Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
COTTON FABRIC USED IN MILITARY CLOTHING 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Room cooling units: Abbr.
- 4a. Place for a mud bath?
- 7a. Down in the dumps
- 10a. "That's amazing!"
- 11a. West follower to mean a furniture giant
- 12a. "This ___ shall pass"
- 13a. "Frozen" snowman
- 15a. Swimmer's pool units
- 17a. ___ Arbor, Michigan
- 18a. ___ Memorial, famous statue located in Washington, D.C.
- 20a. The ___ Soldiers, famous statue located in Washington D.C.
- 22a. Type of TV display: Abbr.
- 23a. Word repeated to Miss American Pie in a popular song
- 24a. Red or Dead follower
- 26a. "Now it's clear!": 2 wds.
- 29a. Picture which features bones: Hyph.
- 33a. Writing fluid
- 34a. Santa's helpers
- 36a. College URL ending
- 37a. Meal in a pot
- 39a. Towards sunrise
- 40a. Typing speed statistic: Abbr.
- 41a. "No Country for ___ Men" (oscar-winning movie)
- 43a. ___ carte: 2 wds.
- 45a. Cotton fabric used in military clothing
- 48a. Statue of ___, famous statue located in the New York Harbor
- 52a. "You," informally
- 53a. Cake's birthplace?
- 55a. Lamar of NBA
- 56a. Business name letters
- 57a. "Heart of Gold" singer ___ Young
- 58a. Envelope abbreviation
- 59a. Tenth book of the New Testament, for short
- 60a. "Don't move" command to a pet, say
- 61a. "Breaking Bad" organization: Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.