Cows cafeteria Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
COWS CAFETERIA 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 40A. Yellow parts of eggs
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "I've cracked the case!"
- 4a. ___ it in the bud
- 7a. Gymgoer's physique, informally
- 10a. Growth on old cheese
- 12a. Actress Longoria of "The Sentinel"
- 13a. Belonging to us
- 14a. Water ___, swimming pool sport that originated in England and Scotland
- 15a. Olive that Popeye loves
- 16a. Swine's enclosure
- 17a. Large coffee holder
- 19a. "Leaving ___ Vegas" (1995 film starring Nicolas Cage)
- 21a. Visual representation of a person
- 24a. Lady who sang "Shallow"
- 25a. San Francisco's ___ Hill
- 26a. ___ fryer (trendy kitchen appliance)
- 28a. Reed that is a conductor's concern
- 31a. Team sport that originated in India where the "raider" from one team tries to tag opponents without getting caught
- 33a. "Raggedy" doll
- 34a. Slap the handcuffs on
- 35a. Brian of ambient music
- 37a. Showed the path, say
- ↶current38a. Cow's cafeteria?
- 40a. Yellow parts of eggs
- 42a. Sport from England where the ball is hit against a special wall with the player's hand
- 45a. Hula dancer's neckwear
- 46a. Word before "fishing" or "skating"
- 47a. Giant squid's deep home
- 49a. House near a tree house?
- 53a. "What's ___ dinner?"
- 54a. One whose hello is a "hee-haw"
- 55a. Geometry class calculation
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.