Cows sound Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
COWS SOUND 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Sleeve-filler?
- 4a. "No way!" in text speak: Abbr.
- 7a. Pull an all-nighter before an exam
- 11a. French for "yes"
- 12a. Cow's sound
- 13a. Megan Marie ___, American soprano who has performed with the Oregon Symphony
- 14a. Metric highway distances: Abbr.
- 15a. First three letters
- 16a. Tel ___, Israel
- 17a. No longer junior?
- 20a. "Get ___ of it" (discard)
- 21a. ___ Warfield, bass-baritone singer who produced selections of "Porgy and Bess"
- 23a. Qualified and ready
- 26a. "What's up, ___?" (Bugs Bunny's line)
- 27a. Actor ___ Holbrook of "Into the Wild"
- 30a. Pencil's partner
- 33a. Campfire treat
- 35a. Old computer screen: Abbr.
- 36a. "Are we there ___?"
- 38a. Against
- 39a. ___ Sills, American soprano who has performed with the Boston Symphony
- 42a. Halloween word?
- 44a. Nautically nauseous
- 48a. Volcanic spew
- 49a. "Tit for ___"
- 50a. ___-Wan Kenobi
- 51a. Expression of regret
- 52a. NY clock setting letters
- 53a. Perfect score
- 54a. Raised scar (rhymes with "belt")
- 55a. Colorful agent?
- 56a. Buenos Aires locale, for short
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.