Cry similar to Aha Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
CRY SIMILAR TO AHA 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 20D. Sank one's teeth into
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Kitten's soft cry
- 2d. Thor's father
- 3d. ___-golf (sport one may find at a theme park)
- 4d. ___ Paltrow, actress who portrayed Sylvia Plath in the 2003 film "Sylvia"
- 5d. Vietnamese noodle soup
- 6d. "Coming ___ to a theater near you!"
- 7d. "About the author" blurb, briefly
- 8d. Texter's "No clue!": Abbr.
- 9d. Female deer
- 11d. ___-Mex (rhyming cuisine)
- 16d. ___ Robards, actor who portrayed Mark Twain in the 1991 TV movie "Mark Twain and Me"
- ↶current18d. Cry similar to "Aha!"
- 20d. Sank one's teeth into
- 22d. Counterpart of "flat," in music
- 24d. Greek deity of war
- 25d. Wile E
- 26d. When doubled, a fluffy Chinese dog breed
- 27d. Shpeak while drunk..
- 28d. Skin-softening liquid
- 30d. ___-Man, arcade game character
- 31d. "Oh my!" in German
- 33d. ___ Ming, former Houston Rockets player
- 36d. Psychic's mind reading skill: Abbr.
- 38d. Silent "Yes, sir" gesture
- 42d. Dead language that gave us the phrase "et cetera"
- 44d. Rain-repelling cover
- 46d. Speeding penalty, say
- 47d. ___-over (quick look)
- 48d. Archaic "Good heavens!"
- 49d. Stick out, with "out"
- 50d. "He's one heck ___ guy!": 2 wds.
- 51d. Big bike, to a biker
- 53d. Vehicle at a drive-in movie, perhaps
- 54d. Messy pen?
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.