The Daily Themed Mini Crossword Dec 2 2021 Answers were just published after we played around with it and solved today’s MINI puzzle in a short time. This mini puzzle special in the sense that everyday it allows you to play with a different theme. The puzzle is more fun if you enjoy solving a clue mistery and dig your own memory.
For another Daily Themed Crossword Answers go in the homepage.
- 1a. Surgeon’s narrow cutSLIT
- 5a. Morse ___CODE
- 6a. ___ Bowie, “Station to Station” singerDAVID
- 7a. Dunkable cookieOREO
- 8a. School semesterTERM
- 1d. Haunted house result, maybeSCARE
- 2d. Romeo, to JulietLOVER
- 3d. “Under the weather” or “raining cats and dogs,” e.g.IDIOM
- 4d. ___ Talks (inspirational lectures)TED
- 6d. “i”-completing punctuationDOT