Dancing Queen band Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
DANCING QUEEN BAND 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 16D. Cut grass
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Dole or Dylan, e.g.
- 2d. Palindromic city in Oklahoma
- 3d. Rapper ___ Wayne
- 4d. Drop off, as a parcel
- 5d. Swarming insects
- 6d. Sound of satisfaction
- 7d. Josh ____, NBA player from Utah who played for the Golden State Warriors
- 8d. Christmas carol
- 9d. Concerning: 2 wds.
- 10d. "___ Miserables"
- 13d. "Dancing Queen" band
- 16d. Cut grass
- 18d. Covert government organization: Abbr.
- 20d. Formal pants, slangily
- 21d. Brief sleep stages: Abbr.
- 22d. Captain ___ of "Moby-Dick"
- 25d. Drink slowly
- 26d. Patriotic symbol on a pole?
- 27d. Cooking instruction for a steak, often
- 28d. Not even
- 31d. ____ Hale, Vampire from "Twilight" series
- 35d. Gloss target?
- 36d. 2009 NBA MVP ___ James
- 37d. ____ Brown, NBA player from Utah who played for Utah Jazz
- 38d. Buttonless casual shirt
- 39d. Byron ____, NBA player from Utah who played for the Los Angeles Lakers
- 41d. Wolf's cry
- 42d. Cosmetic brand specializing in anti-aging products
- 43d. Traditional Japanese flavoring made from soybean
- 46d. Texter's point of view: Abbr.
- 48d. ___-Wan Kenobi
- 49d. Solidified, like jelly
- 50d. "S" of GPS, for short
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.