Dancing with the Stars network Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
DANCING WITH THE STARS NETWORK ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 3D. A giraffe has a "long" one
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. "The ___ Four," Beatles nickname
- ↶current2d. "Dancing with the Stars" network: Abbr.
- 3d. A giraffe has a "long" one
- 4d. Visitor from the outer space
- 5d. Fix the outcome of, as a boxing match
- 6d. ___ Jenner, American model who headlined the Burberry show at the 2020 London Fashion Week
- 7d. Common bridal veil fabric
- 8d. Victorian ___ (British history chapter)
- 9d. ___-sighted (having foresight)
- 10d. As yet unscheduled, on TV: Abbr.
- 15d. Alphabet trio that sounds like a slow-cooked dish
- 18d. "Do this quickly!" in texts: Abbr.
- 20d. Give off an obnoxious odor
- 22d. Slightly wet, say
- 23d. ___ Hadid, American model who made her Burberry debut at the 2019 London Fashion Week
- 24d. Like the numbers 2, 4, and 6
- 25d. "Hey!" in Havana
- 26d. Feminine suffix with "lion"
- 27d. ___ Lisa, Da Vinci's masterpiece
- 28d. Think over (rhymes with "dull")
- 35d. Firewood-splitting tool
- 36d. Country with a famous canal that links Central and South America
- 37d. Tit for ___
- 39d. Larger-than-life tale
- 40d. ___ Campbell, English model who headlined the Issa show at the 2010 London Fashion Week
- 41d. Make a purchase
- 44d. "Evergreen" singer ___ Apollo
- 45d. Big ruckus
- 46d. Zilch
- 47d. Organization at airport checkpoints: Abbr.
- 49d. Sing with closed lips
- 51d. ___ Geller, famed Israeli-British illusionist
- 52d. Sloe ___ (British liqueur)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.