Deflect as a boxers punch in the other direction Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
DEFLECT AS A BOXERS PUNCH IN THE OTHER DIRECTION 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 39A. Be smitten with, say
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Organize, as a dinner party
- 5a. Lightly apply, as ointment
- 8a. Pacific Ocean tuna
- 11a. Vanish ___ thin air (disappear suddenly)
- 12a. Brian ___ known for his work in ambient music and electronica
- 13a. "___ time no see!"
- 15a. Boxing stance where the boxer's right hand and right foot are forward
- 17a. Achy, like muscles after a boxing bout
- 18a. "Hey, pull up a chair!"
- 19a. ___ of appreciation (small gift)
- 20a. "How I ___ Your Mother"
- 23a. "Rise and ___, sleepyhead!"
- 26a. Powerful boxing punch that's usually thrown with the dominant hand
- 28a. Give money to charity, say
- 32a. Luxurious fiber harvested from cocoons
- 33a. Scientist's research room, for short
- 34a. Small perfume bottle (rhymes with "dial")
- 36a. Defensive boxing move where the boxer wraps their opponent's arms to create a pause
- ↶current38a. Deflect, as a boxer's punch in the other direction
- 39a. Be smitten with, say
- 41a. Suffix for "acetyl" or "methyl"
- 42a. Feel sympathetic sorrow for
- 45a. Bruins biggie Bobby ___
- 47a. Karate's cousin
- 48a. "Boxer unable to proceed fighting": Abbr.
- 50a. Skip over intentionally, say
- 54a. ___ Guthrie who sang "Alice's Restaurant"
- 55a. ___ and vigor
- 56a. Heap of leaves, e.g.
- 57a. "Where has this ___ all my life?"
- 58a. Type of pen without ink?
- 59a. "___ Enchanted," 2004 fantasy film
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.