Diplomats skill Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
DIPLOMATS SKILL 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Diplomat's skill
- 5a. Prefix for "Maisel" or "Doubtfire"
- 8a. Alcoholic drink made with honey (rhymes with "bead")
- 12a. "Water" in Barcelona
- 13a. Industrious little insect
- 14a. ___ of Arran, Scotland
- 15a. Asian desert
- 16a. Month after February, for short
- 17a. ___ Angelou, author of "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- 18a. "Get a room" action: Abbr.
- 20a. "All ___ Me," 1997 song by the pop duo Savage Garden from their self-titled album
- 22a. Its age is measured in rings
- 24a. Orangutan and Rhesus, for two
- 25a. "___ to You," 1999 song by the pop duo Savage Garden from their album "Affirmation"
- 27a. Mascara spot
- 30a. ___-seared salmon (dish)
- 31a. Texter's "I'm skipping this lengthy piece": Abbr.
- 33a. Gloss target
- 35a. "The ___ Song," 1999 song by the pop duo Savage Garden from their album "Affirmation"
- 37a. Greatly dismay
- 40a. Oktoberfest brew
- 41a. "Truly Madly ___," 1997 song by the pop duo Savage Garden from their self-titled album
- 42a. From ___ (at a distance)
- 45a. Middle-eastern bread
- 46a. ___ Braxton, singer of "Un-Break My Heart"
- 47a. Former Portuguese colony in India
- 48a. Showstopper's spot
- 52a. "To The ___ & Back," 1996 song by the pop duo Savage Garden from their self-titled album
- 53a. Unit of time in Geology
- 54a. Brit restrooms
- 55a. "If all ___ fails ..."
- 56a. "Frequently" in yesteryear poems
- 57a. Comedy show bit
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.