Disco guy from The Simpsons Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
DISCO GUY FROM THE SIMPSONS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 10A. Bathroom bar
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Tango requirement
- 4a. Archer's skill
- 7a. Disco guy from "The Simpsons"
- 10a. Bathroom bar
- 12a. Michael Jordan's organization: Abbr.
- 13a. ___, present, and future
- 15a. Plant holders
- 16a. Clock setting standard: Abbr.
- 17a. DIY furniture company
- 18a. Every little bit
- 20a. Proof of employment: 2 wds.
- 22a. ___ Steel, young singer seen on the finals of "Britain's Got Talent"
- 25a. Science guy Bill ___
- 26a. Loud knock
- 27a. Lawyer's charge, say
- 28a. Toy store ___ Schwarz
- 31a. Burton who co-directed "Corpse Bride"
- 32a. Holla back
- 34a. Britney Spears' genre of music
- 35a. Cunning, as a fox
- 37a. Cartoonist Peter
- 38a. Snooker player's tool
- 39a. Darci Lynne ___, young singer and ventriloquist seen on "America's Got Talent"
- 41a. Benicio ___, young singer seen on "America's Got Talent"
- 44a. To irritate someone
- 45a. Feeling of dread
- 46a. Adult-to-be
- 51a. "___ Guys," online video game
- 52a. Make a mistake
- 53a. Late singer Winehouse of "Valerie"
- 54a. Piece of land to be grassed
- 55a. Beam of sunlight, say
- 56a. Fish eggs
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.