Dry as a bone Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
DRY AS A BONE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Pick up, as weights
- 5a. Infomercials, for short
- 8a. ___-dropping moment (shocking)
- 11a. Skunk's defense
- 12a. Used a chair, say
- 13a. Formally surrender
- 14a. Ken, to Barbie
- 15a. Elton John's title
- 16a. Tree-anchoring part
- 17a. ___ and pepper
- 18a. Framed, in a way: Hyph.
- 20a. ___ Polloi (the masses)
- 23a. "The ___ of Odds," American TV game show hosted by Alex Trebek between 1973 and 1974
- 26a. Witch from a fairy tale
- 29a. Out of place
- 31a. Sally Field's "Norma ___"
- 32a. The Monkees' "___ Believer": 2 wds.
- 33a. "___ bad!"
- 34a. Beats by ___ (earphone brand)
- 35a. Bull's eye hitter
- 37a. 9-digit ID: Abbr.
- 40a. Starchy tuber
- 41a. Superman's letter?
- 44a. Montgomery of jazz
- 46a. American game show hosted by Alex Trebek during the 1980's that aired on NBC
- 51a. "Friend or ___?"
- 53a. Dry as a bone
- 54a. Pitch-setting instrument
- 55a. Ice-bucket challenge cause: Abbr.
- 56a. Flat ___ (car problem)
- 57a. "Forever Faster" brand
- 58a. Banned pesticide: Abbr.
- 59a. Word after "wing" or "life"
- 60a. Iris holder?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.