DuVernay who directed 13th Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
DUVERNAY WHO DIRECTED 13TH 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 14A. Dragon from the 2010 film "How to Train Your Dragon" who is voiced by Randy Thom and Al Nelson
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. "___ Appetit!"
- 4a. Throat-clearing sound
- 8a. Cry one's heart out
- 11a. "Honest" U.S
- 12a. Honolulu party
- 13a. DuVernay who directed "13th"
- 14a. Dragon from the 2010 film "How to Train Your Dragon" who is voiced by Randy Thom and Al Nelson
- 17a. Bit of butter
- 18a. Temporary dye for body art
- 19a. 2004 Usher song with an exclamation
- 21a. Sugar measurements, for short
- 24a. Dragon from the 2021 film "Raya and the Last Dragon" who is voiced by Awkwafina
- 27a. Character from the 2001 film "Spirited Away" who can transform into a white dragon
- 29a. De-creasing household item?
- 30a. Possesses, as a house
- 34a. Geometric figure with a diameter, for short
- 35a. Lose color, as clothes
- 36a. Castle, to some chess players
- 37a. ___ Mode, "The Incredibles" character
- 39a. Not at all excited, say
- 41a. Dragon from the 1998 film "Mulan" who is voiced by Eddie Murphy
- 46a. Ernie's muppet mate
- 48a. Neil Armstrong's headgear
- 49a. Extreme anger
- 51a. "Graph" opening?
- 53a. "Look what I did!": Hyph.
- 54a. "___ Mutual Friend," novel by Charles Dickens
- 55a. Bird that may be "scared" away
- 56a. Snug bug's site
- 57a. Volleyball court barrier
- 58a. Law school freshman: 2 wds.
- 59a. Number on a birthday greeting
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.