Easter hunt Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
EASTER HUNT 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 28D. "Why is this happening to me?!" cry
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Farm animal with a wool coat
- 2d. "Where Is the ___?" 2003 song by the Black Eyed Peas featuring Justin Timberlake that was nominated for a Grammy
- 3d. "The only thing we have to ___..." (famous FDR line)
- 4d. Group of whales
- 5d. Playing cards with 'A's on them
- 6d. Colorado or Washington, e.g.
- 7d. "Just ___ Get Enough," 2011 song by the Black Eyed Peas that peaked at No
- 8d. Slender woodwind instrument
- 9d. Brainy sort
- 12d. ___ dunk (basketball move)
- 15d. Christmas carol
- 19d. Gear to slide on snow
- 21d. ___ Swanson, "Parks and Recreation" character
- 23d. Language spoken in London, for short
- 25d. Watch chain, in olden times (rhymes with "gob")
- 26d. Important period of time
- ↶current27d. Easter ___ hunt
- 28d. "Why is this happening to me?!" cry
- 30d. "How cute!"
- 31d. Supermodel Carangi portrayed by Angelina Jolie
- 32d. Hog's home
- 35d. ___-a-cake (kids' game)
- 38d. Red Muppet from "Sesame Street"
- 39d. Grazing spot
- 41d. Soft shot in tennis
- 42d. Lavish dinner spread, say
- 44d. Google's message-sending service
- 46d. Moves like a kangaroo
- 47d. "Modern Family" actor ___ Stonestreet
- 48d. Bigfoot's Himalayan cousin
- 49d. Spiky succulent
- 51d. Shower bar
- 52d. "___ Be," 2009 song by the Black Eyed Peas that peaked at No
- 53d. Witnessed or observed
- 56d. ___-cone (cold treat)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.