Electric car sharing service Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
ELECTRIC CAR SHARING SERVICE 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 40A. "That's a ___!" (director's words)
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Back muscle, in gym lingo
- 4a. "Backstreet" or "Beach" follower
- 8a. Cash dispenser: Abbr.
- 11a. Critical hospital locale: Abbr.
- 12a. Gray ___ (ill-defined)
- 13a. The ___ ("Baba O'Riley" band)
- 14a. Mufasa's hair?
- 16a. Shipping status
- 17a. Dexter's setting, for short
- 18a. Italian motor vehicle manufacturer known for their electric scooters
- 20a. Garage sale warning: 2 wds.
- 21a. Tonic's partner
- 22a. Opposite of "subtract"
- 24a. Kind of jar
- 27a. American auto and energy company known for their electric cars
- 30a. Biblical rescue boat
- 31a. "Enemy at the ___" (2001 war film)
- 34a. Bird-to-be
- 36a. Cough up, in a way
- 37a. Brian who wrote "On Some Faraway Beach"
- 38a. Electric car-sharing service
- 40a. "That's a ___!" (director's words)
- 41a. Rule, as a monarch
- 42a. Tabula ___
- 45a. Actress Hagen of "Reversal of Fortune"
- 46a. Not a friend of your enemy?
- 47a. Keep a ___ on (watch over)
- 49a. Keg fixtures
- 53a. "There's no 'I' in ___"
- 54a. "Ciao!"
- 55a. Joy Fielding's "___ Jane Run"
- 56a. Business show, for short
- 57a. Ship's pronoun
- 58a. Dr
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.