Fava or pinto eg Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
FAVA OR PINTO EG 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 34D. "Nothin' ___ to Do," 2007 LeAnn Rimes song that was featured on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs
For other DOWN Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1d. Texter's "Just as a side note...": Abbr.
- 2d. Eggs from the sea
- 3d. Episode interrupters on TV, for short
- 4d. "Something's ___ Give," 2005 LeAnn Rimes song that was featured on the US Billboard Hot 100
- 5d. ___-splitting (very loud)
- 6d. Rigid, as muscles (anagram of "tiffs")
- 7d. Place to sit, at a desk
- 8d. Red-ish skin irritation
- 9d. Share a boundary with (anagram of "tuba")
- 10d. Crew neck or V-neck, e.g.
- 12d. Tropical smoothie fruit with a verb in its name
- 18d. ___ and the same (identical)
- 20d. Liquor paired with tonic or juice
- 21d. Apple assistant that can tell jokes
- 22d. Four-___ clover
- 24d. Pen ___ (snail mail buddy)
- 26d. ___ and tuck (plastic surgery)
- 28d. Shallowest and shortest-named Great Lake
- 29d. Overhanging roof part
- 30d. Actress Susan ___ of "The Partridge Family"
- ↶current32d. Fava or pinto, e.g.
- 34d. "Nothin' ___ to Do," 2007 LeAnn Rimes song that was featured on the US Billboard Hot Country Songs
- 35d. Empty auditorium effect
- 41d. Arctic home with frozen walls
- 42d. "___ or not, here I come!"
- 44d. Actress ___ Wilson of "Pitch Perfect"
- 45d. Actor ___ Michael Murray of "One Tree Hill"
- 46d. Angel's above-the-head ring
- 47d. "Preach it!"
- 51d. Nickname that sounds like "mow"
- 53d. Mike Trout's MLB team: Abbr.
- 54d. ___ Enterprise ("Star Trek" ship): Abbr.
- 55d. Body part that squints
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.