Fence alternative Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
FENCE ALTERNATIVE 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 45D. Broadway actress Hagen of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?"
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. It's usually drawn in a tub
- 2d. Orchestral wind instrument
- 3d. Element in Vegas signs
- 4d. What's fair in love and war?
- 5d. Tint at a paint shop
- 6d. Like taking candy from a baby
- 7d. Poet's inspiration
- 8d. Dragon from the 2006 film "Eragon" who is voiced by Rachel Weisz
- 9d. Biologist's eggs
- 10d. Mammal who hangs around in a cave
- 15d. Big boom letters
- 16d. ___ browns (breakfast order)
- 20d. Sarcastic "Sure, that'll happen!": 2 wds.
- 22d. Walk around restlessly, say
- 23d. Lose control on the road, say
- 25d. Lawn material
- 26d. One, in Paris
- 28d. Container for coffee breaks
- 30d. Planet, to John Milton
- 31d. Attempt to charm, as a suitor
- 32d. Dragon from the "Harry Potter" series before they discovered she's a girl
- 33d. ___-Ball (arcade game)
- 38d. "Soul," in French
- 40d. ___ Malfoy, Slytherin member in "Harry Potter"
- 42d. "U" in UV
- 43d. Dragon from "The Hobbit" film series who is voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch
- 44d. Fence alternative
- 45d. Broadway actress Hagen of "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?"
- 47d. Go right or left, say
- 48d. Wolf's cry
- 49d. Particle with a charge
- 50d. Regret deeply
- 52d. From head to ___
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.