FIFA Cup soccer competition Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
FIFA CUP SOCCER COMPETITION 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 33A. Rip off
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Sit with the engine running, say
- 5a. "My ___!" ("Oops!")
- 8a. Travel around aimlessly, say
- 12a. Room entry point
- 13a. "Ice ___: Continental Drift," 2012 movie
- 14a. Opposite of manual, for short
- 15a. Timothy ___, "This Is Us" actor who plays Eli in the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- 17a. Bulleted entry on a list
- 18a. Get under the skin of
- 19a. Dick and Harry's pal
- 21a. ___ O'Connor, "Ark" actress who plays Gabrielle in the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- 24a. "The People's Princess"
- 28a. "See you!"
- ↶current29a. FIFA ___ Cup (soccer competition)
- 33a. Rip off
- 34a. Water body at the beach, maybe
- 35a. Attempt to win over, romantically
- 36a. Barbecue spice mix
- 37a. Lucy ___, "Battlestar Galactica" actress who plays the titular role in the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- 41a. At ___ cost (no matter what)
- 42a. Female sibling, informally
- 43a. "Primetime" award for "Schitt's Creek" and "Fleabag"
- 45a. Karl ___, "The Boys" actor who plays Julius Caesar in the TV series "Xena: Warrior Princess"
- 48a. Actress Larson of "Captain Marvel"
- 49a. Old-fashioned "no"
- 50a. Fit to a ___ (perfectly)
- 52a. Hiker's path
- 56a. Morse code bit
- 57a. Overhead trains in Chicago, slangily
- 58a. Zoo heavyweight with a scary yawn
- 59a. Poem type with a dedicatee
- 60a. Brazilian city with Copacabana and Ipanema beach
- 61a. Milk-giving cow part
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.