Follow a directors orders Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
FOLLOW A DIRECTORS ORDERS 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 20A. "The ___ Good Friday," 1980 British mafia film starring Bob Hoskins
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Disco ___ (character from "The Simpsons")
- 4a. Hat's hanging site
- 7a. "This doesn't ___ well" (doesn't look good)
- 11a. Dill or cilantro, e.g.
- 13a. Grow older, say
- 14a. "Mi ___" ("My love" in Spanish)
- 15a. Holler and cheer
- 16a. Regular pub crawler
- 17a. Shape of a striped Christmas treat
- 18a. Follow a director's orders
- 20a. "The ___ Good Friday," 1980 British mafia film starring Bob Hoskins
- 21a. ___-Cola
- 23a. Bone between the knee and ankle
- 25a. Spaghetti twisters?
- 26a. You may teach it tricks
- 27a. "___ La La" (1964 song)
- 30a. "___ You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?" (game show)
- 31a. It may be bright or rough
- 33a. "O" of SOS
- 34a. Winning call for a boxer: Abbr.
- 35a. Praying sister
- 36a. Shape, as nails
- 37a. 1990 American mafia film starring Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci
- 40a. Lo-___ diet, for short
- 42a. Tulsa's liberal arts school: Abbr.
- 43a. Bossa ___ (samba style)
- 44a. 1983 American mafia film remake starring Al Pacino and Michelle Pfeiffer
- 49a. UAE ruler
- 50a. Pine or peanut product
- 51a. Like sparkling water that lost its sparkle
- 52a. Walk through knee-deep waters
- 53a. "___ Boot" (1981 film)
- 54a. Football field measure
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.