Former Sesame Street network Abbr Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
FORMER SESAME STREET NETWORK ABBR 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Bachelor party attendees
- 4a. Biological egg holder
- 7a. Former "Sesame Street" network: Abbr.
- 10a. Teddy ___
- 12a. Communication system for the hearing impaired: Abbr.
- 13a. Grande with Grammys, to fans
- 14a. ___ Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, "Harry Potter" character
- 16a. Mythical creature that is Dumbledore's pet, Fawkes
- 18a. Anoint, as a knight
- 20a. "August: ___ County" (2013 film)
- 21a. Dumbledore's position at Hogwarts
- 25a. Eavesdropper's organ
- 26a. What two halves put together make?
- 27a. "___ of love" (letter ender)
- 31a. Seek an answer from
- 32a. Actress Green of "Dumbo"
- 34a. Bull's bellow
- 35a. Couldn't-care-___ (indifferent)
- 37a. Prefix following "giga, tera, and peta"
- 39a. Draw back, as a tide
- 40a. Richard ___, "Gladiator" actor who played Dumbledore in the first two "Harry Potter" films
- 43a. Scientist Bill who competed on "The Masked Dancer"
- 44a. Take off?
- 46a. Enjoy some butterbeer, say
- 48a. ___ Gambon, "The King's Speech" actor who played Dumbledore in the "Harry Potter" films between 2004-2011
- 50a. K-Pop capital
- 54a. Mean in math, for short
- 55a. U.S
- 56a. Organization with Mars rovers: Abbr.
- 57a. "Say ___ to the Dress"
- 58a. Apple TV+'s "___ Lasso"
- 59a. Twist, as stats
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.