French to me Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
FRENCH TO ME 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 9D. Pressed the doorbell, say
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "Toothy" woodcutter?
- 2d. Tehran's country
- 3d. Actor Jared from "Suicide Squad"
- 4d. Diplomat's skill
- 5d. Relatives, for short
- 6d. "Now I get it!"
- 7d. Recycle ___
- 8d. French "to me"
- 9d. Pressed the doorbell, say
- 10d. The Gateway ___, Missouri
- 11d. Red veggie rich in iron, for short
- 16d. Stitched line
- 19d. "___ the games begin"
- 21d. In the loop
- 22d. ___ Anderson from "Baywatch," fondly
- 23d. Gloss targets
- 24d. Spouse's male parent: Abbr.
- 25d. ___ Gehrig of baseball
- 26d. The "A" in Q&A, for short
- 27d. Middle-eastern clock setting: Abbr.
- 29d. Ground military force
- 30d. Edgar Allan ___, author of "The Black Cat"
- 31d. The "P" in MPH
- 36d. "She" in Portuguese
- 38d. Kyiv's country, for short
- 39d. Spanish "tables"
- 41d. "At Night All ___ is Black," book by David Diop which won the International Booker Prize in 2021
- 43d. Prayer-ending word
- 44d. ___ necessity (basic need)
- 45d. Threaded part of the face
- 47d. ___ list: Hyph.
- 48d. Sturdy furniture wood
- 49d. Sports ___ (athleisure innerwear)
- 51d. Murray ___, fish variety from Australia
- 52d. ___ and cry (uproar)
- 53d. ___ on the shelf
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.