French word adopted into English to mean an agreed meet up Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
FRENCH WORD ADOPTED INTO ENGLISH TO MEAN AN AGREED MEET UP 10 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Heroic saga
- 5a. Morning hours: Abbr.
- 8a. Mata Hari, for one
- 11a. Facts and figures, collectively
- 12a. Sabrina's pet Salem, e.g.
- 13a. "___ -Wee's Big Holiday," 2016 film
- 14a. Mufasa's sly brother
- 15a. "How ___!" (Stephanie Tanner's line)
- 16a. Raggedy doll
- 17a. Painted part of the foot
- 19a. ___-garde, French phrase adopted into English to mean an unorthodox approach to fashion
- 21a. Visionaries
- 23a. "Wise ___ say, only fools rush in..."
- 24a. Keep ___ (be tight-lipped)
- 25a. Wine glass edge
- 27a. Belgrade resident
- 31a. Mountain range in Eurasia
- 33a. Eddard Stark's nickname
- 35a. Deep repentance
- 36a. ___ vu, French phrase adopted into English to mean a familiar feeling
- 37a. Absolutely, in slang
- 39a. "The Addams Family" cousin
- 40a. Alien carrier: Abbr.
- 43a. French word adopted into English to mean "commonplace"
- 45a. French word adopted into English to mean an agreed meet-up
- 49a. Sailor's assent
- 50a. Lion's warning
- 51a. Elie ___, Lebanese fashion designer
- 55a. Nintendo's Super ___
- 56a. Singer DiFranco of "32 flavors"
- 57a. Press on?
- 58a. Middle-eastern clock setting: Abbr.
- 59a. Cariou of "Sweeney Todd"
- 60a. George Orwell's alma mater
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.