Frying vessel Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
FRYING VESSEL 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 7A. "Don't talk so loudly!"
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Cigarette discard
- ↶current4a. Frying vessel
- 7a. "Don't talk so loudly!"
- 10a. When doubled, the yellow Teletubby
- 11a. "She," in Portuguese
- 12a. Author Harper ___ who wrote "To Kill a Mockingbird"
- 13a. Palo ___, Santa Clara County
- 15a. Souvenir shop purchase that is often mailed
- 18a. Fire ___ (emergency exit)
- 20a. Davenport's state
- 21a. What's after Monday, for short
- 22a. Fluffy footwear brand that sounds like "ugh"
- 23a. Long-distance message-transmitting device of the past
- 27a. Actress Thurman of "The War with Grandpa"
- 30a. "Hold on a sec!"
- 31a. Spot-on, as a choice
- 32a. Office machine for scanned documents, now obsolete
- 33a. Spherical space object
- 34a. Post-exercise pain
- 36a. "The ___, the merrier!"
- 37a. "Kay" follower, phonetically
- 38a. ___ Speedwagon of "Can't Fight This Feeling" fame
- 40a. Handwritten item in an envelope, perhaps
- 43a. Online message that can also replace 15a, 23a, 32a and 40a
- 47a. Word after "bubble" or before "bomb"
- 48a. Raise, as a child
- 50a. "I'm a ghost!"
- 51a. ___ "E" Mode, Pixar character
- 52a. Bird or person native to New Zealand
- 53a. Numero before dos
- 54a. Jensen Ackles's "Supernatural" role
- 55a. Jennifer Lynn Affleck, ___ Lopez
- 56a. Glasgow cap
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.