Gardening aid used to break the ground Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
GARDENING AID USED TO BREAK THE GROUND 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 48D. Shoemaker's need to punch holes
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Simon & Garfunkel, e.g.
- 2d. Egyptian viper
- 3d. Software version for testing
- 4d. ___ International Finance Centre, skyscraper located in China said to be amongst the tallest buildings in the world: 2 wds.
- 5d. How bedtime stories are often read to children
- 6d. Andra Day's "___ Up"
- 7d. Car starter
- 8d. C in Chemistry?
- 9d. Ridesharing rival of Lyft
- 10d. Big brass wind instrument
- 14d. ___ Mahal, India
- 19d. Hitter's stat in baseball: Abbr.
- 20d. ___ carte: 2 wds.
- 22d. Sis or bro, for short
- 23d. Court recordkeeper: Abbr.
- 24d. "Told ya!"
- 25d. DuVernay who directed "Selma"
- 26d. X-___ large
- 27d. Detention spot in Monopoly
- 28d. Lodging house
- 29d. TV's "Science Guy"
- 31d. Not at work, say
- 34d. "Stuart ___" (1999 American film)
- 35d. "Now ___ seen it all!"
- 36d. At an earlier period
- 37d. Table tennis word
- 39d. One World ___ Center, skyscraper located in the USA said to be amongst the tallest buildings in the world
- 40d. Ringlet of hair
- 41d. Dark clouds, perhaps
- 42d. Ceramic floor piece
- 45d. Disco guy on "The Simpsons"
- 46d. ___ Majesty, the King
- 47d. Gardening aid used to break the ground
- 48d. Shoemaker's need to punch holes
- 49d. Category or type
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.