Gather as interest Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
GATHER AS INTEREST 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 42D. "Uh oh, that doesn't sound good" sound
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. "Without further ___..."
- 2d. "Breaking" broadcast
- 3d. Event filled with discounts
- 4d. "The end justifies the ___"
- 5d. Fire up, as an engine
- 6d. Reggae's relative
- 7d. "Prisoners of the Ghostland" actor Nicolas
- 8d. Pod in a pot of gumbo
- 9d. Tree native to India and Africa whose leaf extracts have medicinal properties
- 11d. Ability or aptitude
- 12d. Tom ___ (luxury fashion house)
- 17d. ___ chi (martial art)
- 18d. Plant with medicinal flowers that's used to make tea
- 20d. Poet whose famous poem begins with "Once upon a midnight dreary..."
- 21d. Gaming glitch
- 22d. Young Darth Vader's nickname
- 23d. "It's a ___" (Pet Shop Boys song)
- 24d. Say "pretty pretty please"
- 25d. ___ Beta Kappa
- 26d. Long, long time
- 27d. "Golly ___ whiz!"
- 29d. Sketch show with an ever-changing cast: Abbr.
- 32d. Constellation member
- 33d. Early night, in odes
- 35d. Swivel, as a video camera
- 37d. Inuit structure, perhaps
- 38d. It's sowed and reaped
- 39d. Singer from "Footloose"
- 40d. Gather, as interest
- 42d. "Uh oh, that doesn't sound good" sound
- 43d. Genesis son
- 44d. Skater's incline
- 46d. It's often switched on in summer
- 47d. Bar staple, for short
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.