Geeky sort Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
GEEKY SORT 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Joan of ___
- 2d. ___ Michele, actress from "Glee"
- 3d. "From ___ to plate" (food served hot)
- 4d. Distance over time
- 5d. Curly hairdo
- 6d. Impress romantically
- 7d. ___ Zeppelin, rock band
- 8d. "I'm in it for the long ___" (determined to finish)
- 9d. "Present" or "potent" prefix
- 10d. Park entry
- 16d. Ctrl-___-Del
- 18d. Prefix with "biotic" or "phonic"
- 19d. Doubly curved letter
- 20d. Cry audibly
- 21d. Black-and-white marine predator
- 22d. Magnum ___ Dei
- 23d. Cartographer's creation
- 24d. "That ___ has sailed!"
- 27d. Cricket pitch measuring unit
- 28d. Sphinx site
- 29d. "Never Have I ___," party game
- 30d. Actors Gibson and Brooks
- 35d. Call for help letters
- 37d. ___ and throw (disposable)
- 38d. Geeky sort
- 40d. "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor Johnny
- 42d. ___ Mode, character from "The Incredibles" who says the line "I never look back, darling
- 43d. Instagram feature
- 44d. Marching insects
- 45d. Jessica ___ from "The Howard Stern Show"
- 48d. Long, long time
- 49d. Mashed taro dish (rhymes with "koi")
- 51d. "Gold" in Madrid
- 52d. Become inedible, say
- 53d. "Better ___..."
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.