Ginger cookie Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
GINGER COOKIE 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 22A. "___ your heart," idiom that means to go after one's feelings and intuitions
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Response to a question, for short
- 4a. Location services: Abbr.
- 7a. Mai ___ (cocktail)
- 10a. Beverage that can be brewed inside a bag
- 11a. Morsel in a feed bag
- 12a. Pirate's choice of drink
- 13a. Creamy white dipping sauce, briefly
- 15a. Simon and Garfunkel, e.g.
- 16a. Cleopatra's killer
- 17a. Readings on bathroom scales, for short
- ↶current20a. Ginger cookie?
- 22a. "___ your heart," idiom that means to go after one's feelings and intuitions
- 25a. Electric swimmer
- 26a. Ostrich's relative
- 27a. Pester constantly
- 29a. "So on and so forth...": Abbr.
- 32a. Spider craft
- 33a. Highway lodging
- 34a. "Heart of ___," idiom that describes a kind and generous soul
- 36a. "___ and improved!"
- 38a. Purring pet
- 41a. To win over someone, romantically
- 42a. Visitors from outer space: Abbr.
- 45a. "___ of heart," idiom that means a sudden switch of opinion
- 47a. "___ of my heart," idiom that means very sincerely
- 50a. Gardener's weed-hacking tool
- 51a. Pilot's calculation: Abbr.
- 52a. Rolling object with one or six
- 54a. "Because I ___ so"
- 58a. City thoroughfares, for short
- 59a. Spacebar's neighbor on either side
- 60a. "Going ___, going twice..."
- 61a. "Ring" preceder to mean foot jewelry
- 62a. Naval petty officer whose duties are clerical, for short
- 63a. "___ one's heart out," idiom that means to speak very frankly about one's emotions
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.