Golfers goal Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
GOLFERS GOAL 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. ___ wrestling (bar event)
- 2d. Brit's restroom
- 3d. Stylish, in the '60s
- 4d. ___ clear of (avoid)
- 5d. Prefix which refers to the earth
- 6d. Paved ways
- 7d. ___ peek (trailer)
- 8d. ___ Stark, "Game of Thrones" character played by Maisie Williams
- 9d. Horse color
- 10d. Long state of unconsciousness
- 12d. Commonly rented item: Abbr.
- 18d. Butterfly catcher
- 20d. Big shot: Abbr.
- 21d. Fabled race loser
- 22d. Greek god of love
- 24d. Company whose mascot is a roaring lion: Abbr.
- 26d. ___ from keyboard (work break)
- 27d. Golfer's goal
- 29d. American stamp of approval?: Abbr.
- 30d. ___-natal (relating to newborn)
- 31d. Beer stopper?
- 33d. Fade slowly
- 35d. "___ Lobotomy," 1977 song by Ramones from their album "Rocket to Russia"
- 36d. After-bath powder, slangily
- 42d. Flooded with water, say
- 44d. "Rockaway ___," 1977 song by Ramones from their album "Rocket to Russia"
- 45d. Yawn inducer
- 46d. Passed down wisdom
- 47d. Relating to dental care
- 48d. "Blitzkrieg ___," 1976 song by Ramones from their self-titled album
- 50d. "One" in Italy
- 52d. Fraternity letter
- 53d. ___-life crisis
- 54d. Opposite of "WSW": Abbr.
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.