Guns N Roses guitarist who famously adopted a mountain lion cub Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
GUNS N ROSES GUITARIST WHO FAMOUSLY ADOPTED A MOUNTAIN LION CUB 5 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Circle section
- 4a. Parrot or dove, e.g.
- 8a. TV interruptions, for short
- 11a. Bathroom in London, informally
- 12a. ___-friendly (like a great app)
- 13a. Remove some branches
- 14a. Tampa Bay player, for short
- 15a. Puerto ___ (Caribbean island)
- 16a. Slippery, like winter roads
- 17a. Bridge player Charles ___
- 19a. Snapshot or photo, for short
- 21a. Reaction to a joke, say: 2 wds.
- 22a. Offer dessert to a dieter, say
- 26a. "___ a button": 2 wds.
- 30a. Palindromic cry of surprise
- 31a. Walk with a stiff leg
- 34a. Meaty breakfast side
- 35a. Keith ___, The Who drummer from the '60s who gained notoriety for smashing his kits on stage
- 36a. Comedian ___ Wong
- 37a. Author Jong of "How to Save Your Own Life"
- 39a. Guns N' Roses guitarist who famously adopted a mountain lion cub
- 42a. Beckons a genie from a lamp?
- 45a. Hospital wing for pregnant women: Abbr.
- 48a. Actress Pompeo of "Grey's Anatomy"
- 50a. Ozzy ___, Black Sabbath vocalist who was infamous for his wild behavior
- 53a. Actress Gardner of "Mogambo"
- 54a. Hit the slopes, say
- 55a. Emit a foul stench
- 56a. Sleep stage: Abbr.
- 57a. Droop
- 58a. Not even?
- 59a. "Benz" or "Ethyl" ender
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.