Gym regulars pride slangily Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
GYM REGULARS PRIDE SLANGILY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 34D. Happy tail motion
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Graffiti and caricatures, e.g.
- 2d. "Just Give ___ Reason," song by Pink: 2 wds.
- 3d. ___-Man (arcade dweller)
- 4d. Safflower product
- 5d. Leo ___ (soccer star)
- 6d. ___ pull (common sports injury)
- 7d. "Ready" and "willing" follower
- 8d. Carrie ___, "Fargo" actress who plays Bertha in the TV series "The Gilded Age"
- 9d. Truck to call after a breakdown
- 11d. It may say "push" or "pull"
- 12d. ___ Farmiga, "American Horror Story" actress who plays Gladys in the TV series "The Gilded Age"
- 18d. Matthew Perry's "Friends" role
- 20d. Take a break, say
- 21d. ___ on the cob
- 22d. Victor ___ who authored "Les Miserables"
- 23d. Pastry that is usually filled with fruit
- 24d. Android's rival
- 27d. Place for a nest or house
- 28d. Political assistant
- 29d. Gym regular's pride, slangily
- 34d. Happy tail motion
- 36d. Bit of improv: Hyph.
- 37d. "Q" preceder, phonetically
- 40d. Stylishly loose, as jeans
- 41d. Sound while asleep?
- 43d. Cynthia ___, "Sex and the City" star who plays Ada in the TV series "The Gilded Age"
- 44d. Jared Leto's band Thirty Seconds to ___
- 45d. Cookie with "limited editions"
- 46d. You may go on one when you're angry
- 50d. Ram's comment
- 52d. Genetic messenger letters
- 53d. One-time connection?: 2 wds.
- 54d. "___ light is not daylight...." (Juliet's quote)
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.