Handwashing need Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
HANDWASHING NEED 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Tribute-giving poems
- 5a. Covert email inclusion: Abbr.
- 8a. "___ the Builder" (cartoon)
- 11a. ___ Dancy and Claire Danes, celebrity couple who met on the set of "Evening"
- 12a. Black-tie blowout
- 13a. Dumbstruck reaction
- 14a. ___-millions (big bucks)
- 15a. Cross out, purposely
- 16a. What some people do when asked their age?
- 17a. High-speed connection letters
- 19a. Eva ___ and Ryan Gosling, celebrity couple who met on the set of "The Place Beyond the Pines"
- 21a. "___ one's turn in scrabble" (made a word)
- 24a. Word after "push-up" or "t-shirt"
- 25a. Lend a helping hand
- 26a. Minor point to pick
- 28a. Comfy work-from-home attire, briefly
- 31a. Sample in a crime lab: Abbr.
- 32a. Morning beads on grass
- 33a. Handwashing need
- 35a. Moody music genre
- 37a. Indigenous Peoples' Day month, for short
- 40a. Kingston pop
- 41a. Bother greatly
- 44a. Martin ___ King Jr.
- 46a. Samira ___ and Lauren Morelli, celebrity couple who met on the set of "Orange Is the New Black"
- 48a. Stuffed one's face
- 49a. Christmas evergreen
- 50a. Mark ___ and Kelly Ripa, celebrity couple who met on the set of "All My Children"
- 55a. Elizabethan follower?
- 56a. On the highest rung
- 57a. Trevor ___ who wrote "Born a Crime"
- 58a. Game room, possibly
- 59a. Lentil locale
- 60a. Hog's palace?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.