Hardworking critter Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
HARDWORKING CRITTER 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 56A. Lyft driver's navigation aid: Abbr.
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Gentle touch on the back, say
- 4a. ___ Z, demographic after Millennials and before Alpha
- 7a. Piglet's mom
- 10a. Soccer stadium cheer
- 11a. X-___ machine in the hospital
- 12a. Fiery flow from a volcano
- 13a. Greenish pod veggie
- 14a. Killer whale
- 16a. "Don't get carried ___..."
- 17a. "The ___," Netflix show about Queen Elizabeth II nominated for Outstanding Drama Series at the 2023 Emmy Awards
- 19a. Scoreboard figures, for short
- 21a. Shoo-___ (sure winners, say)
- 22a. Take another shot at, say
- 25a. "Reacher" actor ___ Ritchson
- 28a. Brian ___, "Succession" actor nominated for Outstanding Lead Actor at the 2023 Emmy Awards
- 29a. Suffix with "auction" to mean someone who conducts auctions
- 31a. Type of music for "The Rolling Stones"
- 32a. Mafia boss, say
- 33a. "___ Murders in the Building," Hulu show nominated for Outstanding Comedy Series at the 2023 Emmy Awards
- 34a. Eggs from the ocean
- 35a. Skin shade after a beach vacation, perhaps
- 36a. Brazilian soccer legend
- 37a. Choo-choo vehicle
- 39a. Pampering paradise?
- 41a. Part of a minute, for short
- 42a. ___ tale (difficult to believe story)
- 44a. "___ And Morty," Adult Swim show nominated for Outstanding Animated Program at the 2023 Emmy Awards
- 47a. Collector's ___ (valuable artifact, perhaps)
- 49a. Small battery size
- 52a. Greater ___ Paulo, most populous metropolitan area in Brazil
- 53a. Quick afternoon refresher
- 54a. Everest, Fuji, or Kilimanjaro, for short
- ↶current55a. Hardworking critter
- 56a. Lyft driver's navigation aid: Abbr.
- 57a. Toilet paper layer
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.