Hibernation location Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
HIBERNATION LOCATION 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Not fitting any category, for short
- 5a. "Sesame Street" network: Abbr.
- 8a. Granola bit
- 11a. Big hairdo
- 12a. Beats by ___ (earphone brand)
- 13a. Spot for a cold one?
- 14a. "___ You Were Here," 1975 Pink Floyd song that featured in the 2016 movie "War Dogs"
- 15a. Hibernation location
- 16a. LAX announcement: Abbr.
- 17a. Alter ___ (alternate personality)
- 19a. "The ___ Kid," 1950 western movie
- 21a. 1973 Pink Floyd song that featured in the 2003 movie "The Italian Job"
- 23a. Colonel Sanders' company: Abbr.
- 24a. "___ You," 1979 Pink Floyd song that featured in the 2010 movie "Due Date"
- 25a. Down in the dumps
- 27a. Tributes in verse
- 31a. "Hang on ___!": 2 wds.
- 33a. Internet connection problem, say
- 35a. Common cat food flavor
- 36a. Medicine unit
- 37a. Marauder's ___ from the "Harry Potter" universe
- 39a. Do the lawn
- 40a. "No Time to ___" (Daniel Craig's last Bond movie)
- 43a. Pyramids, e.g.
- 45a. Death ___ (imminent failure)
- 47a. "___ Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," 1975 film
- 48a. African antelope
- 49a. "Interstellar ___," 1967 Pink Floyd song that featured in the 2016 movie "Doctor Strange"
- 54a. CD-___: Abbr.
- 55a. Vigor's partner?
- 56a. What opponents take during a debate
- 57a. ___ and flow (tidal movement)
- 58a. Paul Anka's "___ Beso"
- 59a. Schoolbook
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.