Hockey legend Bobby Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
HOCKEY LEGEND BOBBY 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 13A. ___ pen, water-based ink pen that is used broadly in calligraphy
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Paleozoic or Mesozoic, for one
- 4a. ___ cleaning (laundry choice)
- 7a. Milk-producing bovine
- 10a. Lofted tennis shot
- 11a. Dubai's nation: Abbr.
- ↶current12a. Hockey legend Bobby ___
- 13a. ___ pen, water-based ink pen that is used broadly in calligraphy
- 16a. ___ matter (central nervous system part)
- 17a. Masseur's supplies
- 18a. Electric marine slitherer
- 19a. Alphabet sequence that's also a TV network
- 20a. "American ___" (reality show)
- 23a. ___ down (demolished, as an old building)
- 25a. Grandmother, to Brits
- 26a. ___ Lanka, Asian island nation
- 29a. Writing implement used with touchscreens and electronic devices
- 32a. ___ pen, permanent or non-permanent highlighting pen used commonly on whiteboards
- 34a. Student-focused school-support organization: Abbr.
- 35a. "So ___, so good"
- 37a. Cry from a sty
- 38a. Twitter's bird or McDonald's arches, e.g.
- 39a. Palo ___, California
- 40a. Pool table surface material
- 43a. Wedding gown fabric
- 45a. Head ___ heels in love
- 46a. Optical ___ (eye-deceiving phenomenon)
- 50a. "The Adventures of ___ Tin Tin" ('50s children's TV series)
- 51a. "Driving Home for Christmas" singer Chris ___
- 52a. "Crying in the Rain" band: Hyph.
- 53a. "She," in Portuguese
- 54a. Directional suffix with "north" or "east"
- 55a. San Francisco's ___ Hill
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.