Holiday hotel chain Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
HOLIDAY HOTEL CHAIN 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Yale grads, slangily
- 5a. The ___ Four (The Beatles)
- 8a. Infomercials, for short
- 11a. Right, on a map
- 12a. London lavatories
- 14a. Life story, briefly
- 15a. ___ Star State (Texas's nickname)
- 16a. Ticklish muppet
- 17a. Popular card game
- 18a. Blow off ___ (release pent up emotion)
- 20a. Richard ___, American former figure skater who is a five-time World Champion
- 22a. ___, beta, kappa
- 23a. Place to be pampered?
- 24a. On and ___
- 27a. Holiday ___, hotel chain
- 29a. ___ production (bulk production)
- 33a. Pie ___ mode: 2 wds.
- 34a. Lamb of ___, rock band
- 36a. "All work and no ___ makes Jack a dull boy"
- 37a. ___ Browning, Canadian figure skater who is a four-time World Champion
- 39a. "Beach" follower, slangily
- 41a. UFO travelers: Abbr.
- 42a. Current unit, for short
- 45a. ___ the wrong way (irk)
- 47a. ___ Heiss, American former figure skater who is the 1960 Olympic Champion
- 49a. Fairytale antagonist
- 51a. Ben, to Ross Geller
- 52a. Loaned, say
- 54a. Poetic meter
- 57a. "As ___ as the hills"
- 58a. Make a ___ for (run)
- 59a. State strongly
- 60a. Settle a bill, say
- 61a. Common command after "sit" to a pooch
- 62a. Within reach?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.