Holy cow Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
HOLY COW 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. ___ insult to injury
- 2d. Lingerie measured in cups
- 3d. Have some beef, say
- 4d. Time to see a gator?
- 5d. "O" in BYOB
- 6d. "Do you ___ my point?"
- 7d. Power unit
- 8d. E.M
- 9d. UN's union for workers: Abbr.
- 11d. Cartier's time-teller?
- 13d. Branch of industrial engineering that is concerned with optimizing production processes
- 18d. Baseball's "Master Melvin"
- 19d. Simba's locks
- 20d. Actor Idris ___ of "The Suicide Squad"
- 21d. "King" with four legs
- 22d. "Holy cow!"
- 23d. Nationality of Peter Rice who was the lead engineer of the Sydney Opera House
- 24d. Camp bed, perhaps
- 27d. Stylishly fashionable
- 28d. Kidvid explorer with a map and Boots?
- 29d. Material in a pot
- 31d. Tampa Bay footballer, for short
- 34d. Mohawk stiffener
- 35d. Crunch's cousin, at the gym: Hyph.
- 36d. "What's ___ is yours"
- 37d. Knight wear?
- 38d. Snooze at one's desk, say
- 39d. Toothy wheels
- 40d. "Ghostbusters" director Reitman
- 41d. No that you can't refuse?
- 44d. Oft-misplaced bottle part
- 45d. Celebration in writing
- 46d. Just a little bit
- 47d. The night before Christmas, say
- 48d. Kylo portrayed by Adam Driver
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.