How clumsy am I Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
HOW CLUMSY AM I 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Baseball team VIPs: Abbr.
- 4a. Vote seeker, for short
- 7a. Hydrogen's number
- 10a. Informal "no"
- 11a. Newswire letters
- 12a. Neckpiece in a Burlesque costume
- 13a. Birthday candles figure
- 14a. What mirrors and still waters do
- 16a. "Alone in the ___," 2004 TV movie on Dick Proenneke and his 30-year survival in remote Alaska
- 19a. Cat's scratcher
- 20a. Do a tutor's job
- 24a. Sobs uncontrollably
- 28a. "Make a little ___ long way": 2 wds.
- 29a. Either half of Gemini
- 32a. "The ___," 2016 film on a surfer surviving a shark attack starring Blake Lively
- 35a. Heckler's shout
- 36a. Imaginary and perfect society, first coined by Sir Thomas More
- 37a. "127 ___," 2010 film on Aron Rolstan and his canyon accident survival starring James Franco
- 39a. African grazer
- 41a. "How clumsy am I?"
- 44a. Mint, parsley and sage, e.g.
- 47a. Like freshly washed hair
- 50a. "All is ___," 2013 film on a sailor surviving a collision at sea starring Robert Redford
- 52a. Slimy stuff
- 53a. Garfield's pooch pal?
- 54a. Adam's ___ (water)
- 55a. Awfully long time
- 56a. Station supply?
- 57a. Advertisement word, often
- 58a. Type of dive?
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.