If not now when Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
IF NOT NOW WHEN 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other across Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1a. Lip ___ battle
- 5a. "N" in NDA
- 8a. Narrow fissure in a rock (anagram of "frit")
- 12a. Toy that spins on a string: Hyph.
- 13a. "Yes, captain!"
- 14a. Colored eye ring
- 15a. Like limes and some grapes
- 16a. Greatly annoy
- 17a. "Knocked it out of the ___," baseball idiom that may be used at work to indicate success
- 18a. Old-fashioned "no"
- 20a. "If not now, ___ when?"
- 22a. Made a wish, on a birthday cake
- 24a. Grace ender
- 25a. Laissez-___ (economic system)
- 26a. On the ___ (fleeing town)
- 27a. Attack with a ray gun
- 30a. ___ or nothing
- 31a. Sn, in a chemistry textbook
- 32a. Novelist Levin who wrote "Rosemary's Baby"
- 33a. "The Haunting of ___ Manor" (TV series)
- 34a. "___-ching!" (sound a cashier hears)
- 35a. "Pass the ___," track race idiom that may be used at work to refer to handing over responsibilities
- 37a. Deep misfortunes
- 38a. Green Day's "American ___"
- 39a. Got some shut-eye
- 41a. Attempt to impress, romantically
- 42a. "___ Mary," football idiom that may be used at work to refer to last-resort methods
- 43a. Prefix with "graph" or "pen"
- 45a. Football idiom that may be used at work to refer to pushing work to another day
- 49a. Like cricket fields, often
- 50a. Origami or pottery, e.g.
- 51a. Nirvana, e.g.
- 52a. Tiara highlight
- 53a. It may be said with a shrug
- 54a. Part of a kindergartener's routine
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.