Imitate a turtledove Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
IMITATE A TURTLEDOVE 3 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
For other down Clue Answers of THIS date Check below:
- 1d. Pale and sickly-looking
- 2d. Rocker ___ Clapton
- 3d. Greek letter after Alpha
- 4d. Gaylord ___, American environmentalist who was the founder of Earth Day
- 5d. Cookies in McFlurrys, perhaps
- 6d. Put down your John Hancock
- 7d. Naval rank, for short
- 8d. George Washington ___, American agricultural scientist who wrote the book "Nature's Garden for Victory and Peace"
- 9d. Woodwind instrument
- 10d. "Alone" DJ ___ Walker
- 11d. X, in Rome
- 19d. Grande opener to mean a river in Mexico
- 20d. "Shameless" network, for short
- 22d. "Love ___ neighbor..."
- 23d. ___ Aviv, Israel
- 24d. French "soul"
- 25d. London lavatory, informally
- 26d. Small amount
- 27d. Actress Green of "Casino Royale"
- 28d. "We ___ to please!"
- 29d. Actress Thurman of "Chambers"
- 31d. Napkin layer
- 34d. Prim's partner
- 35d. Cracklin' ___ Bran
- 36d. Winona ___, American environmentalist who wrote the novel "Last Standing Woman"
- 37d. Not high, as the tide
- 39d. Cantaloupe or honeydew, e.g.
- 40d. Boyfriend, slangily
- 41d. Zachary ___, actor of "Shazam!"
- 43d. Many miles away
- 44d. Biriyani bit
- 45d. ___ worthy (consider deserving)
- 46d. Typist's speed: Abbr.
- 47d. Modern or digital, e.g.
- 48d. Imitate a turtledove
. Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.