Indias festival of colors Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. The puzzle is a themed one and each day a new theme will appear which will serve you as a help for you to figure out the answer.
INDIAS FESTIVAL OF COLORS 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 59A. Metropolis on the Rhone
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. Driver's navigational aid: Abbr.
- 4a. Almond or cashew, e.g.
- 7a. Electrical resistance unit represented by omega
- 10a. Be less than healthy, say
- 11a. Roman "I"
- 12a. "___ whiz!"
- 13a. "Work hard, ___ hard"
- 15a. Opera house highlight
- 16a. The yellow Teletubby when spelled twice
- 17a. ___ Best, actress who portrays Princess Rhaenys Velaryon in HBO's "House of the Dragon"
- 18a. Ewan ___, actor who portrays Prince Aemond Targaryen in HBO's "House of the Dragon"
- 20a. "___ many cooks..."
- 22a. "___-La-La (Make Me Happy)," song by Al Green
- 23a. ___ Beta Kappa (oldest academic honor society)
- 26a. Gloss locale
- 28a. ___ Smith, actor who portrays Prince Daemon Targaryen in HBO's "House of the Dragon"
- 32a. ___ Horovitch, actor who portrays Grand Maester Mellos in HBO's "House of the Dragon"
- 34a. 1, 39 or 73, e.g.
- 37a. Fixed charge
- 38a. One of the Weasley twins from "Harry Potter"
- 39a. "Oh, ___ is me!" ("Alas!")
- 40a. Notepad file extension
- 41a. V-shaped back muscle, for short
- 44a. "Your order ___ arrived"
- 46a. Paparazzi's target, for short
- 48a. Monica Geller's brother in "Friends"
- 51a. "S" in RSVP
- 53a. "Put a lid ___": 2 wds.
- 55a. Plunderer's spoils
- 57a. ___ B
- ↶current58a. India's festival of colors
- 59a. Metropolis on the Rhone
- 60a. Mark Twain's "The Adventures of ___ Sawyer"
- 61a. Folk singer Guthrie
- 62a. Ying ___ Twins (Hip Hop Duo)
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.