Innovators stroke of inspiration Crossword Answers This clue has appeared on Daily Themed Crossword puzzle. Each day the puzzle has a new theme and it will serve as a guide or hint about the answers that you need to figure out.
INNOVATORS STROKE OF INSPIRATION 4 Letters Daily Themed Crossword
Next 33A. Tune for two
For other ACROSS Clues of this puzzle check below:
- 1a. "Happy 4th of ___ America!"
- 5a. The Big ___ Wolf, fairy tale villain
- 8a. File format commonly attached in emails: Abbr.
- 11a. "Peekaboo, ___ you!": 2 wds.
- 12a. "She," in Lisbon
- 13a. Germany's continent, for short
- 14a. "Beauty and the ___"
- 16a. Transport for rugged roads: Abbr.
- 17a. Marina del ___, California
- 18a. Dumpster-dining rodent
- 20a. Hospital unit for critically-ill patients: Abbr.
- 22a. ___ Shriver, former tennis player whose birthday is on Independence Day
- 23a. The "M" in SMS, for short
- 24a. Two tablets twice a day, e.g.
- 27a. "Who Wants to ___ Millionaire?": 2 wds.
- ↶current29a. Innovator's stroke of inspiration
- 33a. Tune for two
- 34a. ___ Lilly (pharmaceutical company)
- 35a. Cost an ___ and a leg (very expensive)
- 36a. ___ Hortons (Canadian coffee chain)
- 37a. Dorm VIPs: Abbr.
- 38a. Home to Columbus
- 39a. 911 respondent: Abbr.
- 42a. Floyd ___, former professional footballer whose birthday is on Independence Day
- 44a. ___ Taylor, former professional footballer whose birthday is on Independence Day
- 46a. Break bread
- 47a. Largest flightless bird in the world
- 50a. Country with Kathmandu and Mount Everest
- 54a. Drink had with pub grub, maybe
- 55a. San Francisco's ___ Hill
- 56a. Horace ___, former professional basketball player whose birthday is on Independence Day
- 57a. Neither follower, usually
- 58a. Slimy gunk
- 59a. Norse god of war
Alternatively you can go to the HomePage for other fully completed Daily Themed Crossword Puzzle Solutions.